Small Gold Hexagon Stud Earrings | Laser Cut Wood Stud Earrings | Gold Studs | Everyday Earrings |
* Approximately 9.5mm across
* Hand painted laser cut wood
* Surgical steel posts and backings - nickel and lead free
* Great for sensitive ears!
CARE & IMPORTANT INFO:
* Remove before showering, swimming, and sleeping.
* Due to natural differences in wood and hand painting you will see slight variations from one piece to another however this only increases their originality and sentiment.
* Colours may appear slightly different from one computer screen/device to another.
* All items ship out within 3-5 days.
* To keep shipping costs as low as possible, tracking is not included. If you are in Canada and would like tracking for your order, please message me with your address before ordering and I will give you an estimate.
* US Customers can add tracking option directly at check out.
* Regular Standard delivery times (once shipped): Within BC: 3 Business days Canada outside of BC: 5-8 Business days USA: 8-10 business days
* Currently due to several circumstances, both Canada Post and the United States Postal Service are unable to guarantee their regular standard times. Please allow room for delay.
SENDING GIFTS DIRECTLY TO RECIPIENT:
If you are sending a gift directly to someone, please take advantage of the “Add gift message for free” option at check out! All messages are nicely hand written on cute note cards.
*The photo of what your orders packaging will look like when received is a sample only. Packaging may vary slightly but will always be just as cute!
*If you would like each item to have it’s own box, please leave a message at check out. A maximum of 4 boxes can fit into the free shipping sized envelope.
I’M HERE TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS!
My name is Anne and I am so happy you’ve found my shop! I am more than happy to answer any of your questions or concerns and always respond within 24 hours. If your order is taking longer than usual to arrive, please feel free to message me. While I have no control of packages after I send them on their way, I’m happy to respond to inquiries and offer any insight I might have based on your area and other feedback I have received.
These are unprecedented times and I want you to know I truly appreciate everyone’s support and patience. ♥︎