Watermelon Earrings | Watermelon Studs | Summer Fruit Earrings | Fun Gift for Her | Teacher Gift | Lightweight Wood Earrings | Nickel Free
* Approximately 9mm across and 9mm wide.
Surgical steel hypoallergenic posts and backings.
Nickel, lead and cadmium safe.
HOW IT’S MADE:
This is a Birch Street Studio original design, designed on the computer and laser cut from solid maple wood. All colour is meticulously hand painted and finished with several coats of protective lacquer. These earrings are built to last with high quality materials and the posts will not fall off. Just follow the care instructions below*.
CARE & IMPORTANT INFO:
* Remove before showering, swimming, and sleeping.
* Due to natural differences in wood and hand painting you will see slight variations from one piece to another however this only increases their originality and sentiment.
* Colours may appear slightly different from one computer screen/device to another.
* All items ship out within 1-3 days.
* To keep shipping costs as low as possible, tracking is not included. If you are in Canada and would like tracking for your order, please message me with your address before ordering and I will give you an estimate.
* US Customers can add tracking option directly at check out.
* Regular Standard delivery times (once shipped): Within BC: 3 Business days Canada outside of BC: 5-8 Business days USA: 8-10 business days
SENDING GIFTS DIRECTLY TO RECIPIENT:
If you are sending a gift directly to someone, please take advantage of the “Add gift message for free” option at check out! All messages are nicely hand written on cute note cards.
*The photo of what your orders packaging will look like when received is a sample only. Packaging may vary slightly but will always be just as cute!
I’M HERE TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS!
My name is Anne and I am so happy you’ve found my shop! I am more than happy to answer any of your questions or concerns and always respond within 24 hours. If your order is taking longer than usual to arrive, please feel free to message me. While I have no control of packages after I send them on their way, I’m happy to respond to inquiries and offer any insight I might have based on your area and other feedback I have received.
These are unprecedented times and I want you to know I truly appreciate everyone’s support and patience. ♥︎